SENIOR INSTRUMENT ENGINEER
Education and work experience:
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 2 years of work experience in the position of Instrument Engineer or other positions held by specialists with higher education
• Define instrument and electrical requirements to complete feasibility studies and technical reports in order to technically evaluate the analyzed enhancement opportunities;
• Provide expert support to the focal points during work order preparation;
• Supervise the work of the subordinate personnel and assign tasks.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
• Onshore oil & gas upstream facilities;
• Engineering practice for project concept selection and FEED study;
• Plant E/I in the oil and gas industry;
• Valve data sheets, Fire & Gas detectors and safety requirements;
• ROK and international codes. Regulations and standards relating to piping engineering;
• Latest developments and current best practice in Instrument/ control engineering;
• Technical report writing;
• Time management;
• Computer literacy.