Education and work experience:
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 2 years of work experience as Contracts Engineer.
- Contract Management and Administration activities, as follows, but not limited to: Contract start-up and kick off meetings, support with arrangement required for contracts mobilization, call off management, cost and commitment monitoring, control of contractor performance, sub-contractor management, claim management, invoice and payment control (application for payment), contract close out, ensure timely extension of the contract and contractual coverage, monitoring of contractor performance in compliance with existing T&C.
- Support with pre-award activities such as: development, preparation, verification and modification of documentation package related to short term and long-term contract arrangement (amendments, new contract strategies), initiation of purchase requisition and further support with timely contract/amendment award.
- Co-operation with Field Department and other KPO Departments to ensure appropriate contractual support of Field department activities.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- Demonstrable thorough understanding of the practical contracting issues associated with remote Drilling Operations, Well Engineering services e.g. Terms and Conditions, Payment Structures/ Schedules, Dispute Resolution and Amendment Tracking;
- Legislative acts, decrees, directions, orders, other guiding, methodical and statutory materials;
- Management of developing design/estimate documentation, its agreement and approval procedure, procedure of developing prospective and annual plans in the organization;
- Statutory documents on pricing issues;
- Planning and accounts documentation;
- Setting up operational and statistical accounts and reporting;
- Basic knowledge of labour and material requirements in O&G sphere;
- Technical background and understating of technical processes within the Oil and Gas industry;
- Economics Labour and management organization;
- Basic knowledge of economic aspects of the O&G industry, ability of market and financial analysis;
- SAP skills for tracking contract’s status during pre and post award; maintaining databases for relevant documentation;
- Understanding of JOC/JPC procedures and their application;
- Market methods of management;
- Labour legislation, occupational safety rules and norms;
- Advanced user of SAP system / SAP Purchase order and requisition module.