CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ADVISOR
Education and work experience:
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 2 years of work experience Digitalization sphere.
- Identify, implement and monitor the continuous improvement initiatives related to the KPO production processes and digitalization program.
- Monitor and maintain constant interaction with the KPO departments to jointly work on the initiatives addressing the development of continuous improvement projects.
- Ensure that new strategic initiatives meet the objectives of KPO and parent companies.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- Legislative and regulatory acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, methodological and other materials on planning, registration and analysis of the company's activities.
- Organization of workshops, development of an annual action plan.
- Methodology for determining economic performance based on the results of the introduction of new technologies, equipment, and production optimization and business process effective proposals.
- Application of tools, techniques, technologies to implement the continuous improvement process.
- Business management.
- Management of change.
- Digital technologies.
- Design, project management.
- Fundamentals of economics.
- Fundamentals of energy management and sustainability.