CIVIL ENGINEER (IN DESIGNING)
Education and work experience:
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 2 years of work experience as Civil Engineer (in designing).
- To maintain the integrity of civil design in the Karachaganak asset. To investigate civil engineering issues.
- To engineer civil changes and additions. To issue high quality, cost effective designs and reports in a timely manner.
- To provide preliminary estimates for proposed changes and additions. To specify and requisition the correct materials for the construction of the designs.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- oonshore oil and gas upstream facilities including process plants, pipelines, wells, utilities and off sites in cold environmental;
- engineering practice for detailed design engineering and preparation of work packs;
- structures and installations in the oil and gas industry;
- methods for specifying civil works;
- civil theory and its practical implementation;
- RoK and international codes, regulations and standards relating to the preparation of technical documentation;
- Kazakh civil contractor work and business culture;
- latest developments and current best practice in civil engineering;
- assess quality of technical requirements for projects;
- hazardous Area Classification and Equipment;
- technical report writing;
- time management;
- plan and organize work load effectively;
- computer literacy.