CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST
Education and work experience:
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 2 years of work experience as Contracts Administration Specialist.
- Administration of contracts for materials and services for capital and maintenance works.
- Examination of performed work estimates, costs calculation, records of performed works and finalizing the acceptance/delivery acts.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- regulations, resolutions, instructions, orders and other guiding, methodical and normative documents relating to capital construction;
- procedures for design-estimate documentation production, review and approval;
- procedure for development of long-term and annual capital construction schedules;
- contract administration of high value capital projects/contracts using multiple compensation mechanisms including but not limited to reimbursable, lump sum, cost control regimes.
- fundamentals of construction process;
- procedures for works contracts awarding;
- content and procedure for cost estimates production and approval;
- regulations for construction financing;
- norms for price formation in construction;
- planning-accounting documentation;
- procedures for statistical recording and records management and accountability;
- market management methods;
- labour law;
- safety norms and regulations;
- computer literate with good written and oral communication skills;
- ability to produce concise and accurate reports;
- ability to administer pre and post award activities;
- demonstrable ability to work in a dynamic environment, while remaining focused on the quality and timing of all necessary deliverables;
- good team player;
- time management skills;
- analytical strengths.