SOLUTIONS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Education and work experience:
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 4 years of work experience as per speciality.
- Review and assess the efficiency and effectiveness of existing Finance systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems, including interfaces and synergic solutions.
- Research, identify and implement future Finance system’s development opportunities within respective area. To be able to conduct market research to determine business needs, analyse data to drive strategy, and oversee the development process.
- Ensure proper and timely handover of new solution to process owners and lead provision of support during warranty and post go-live period.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of Financial Accounting principles; Experience working with Accounting & Budgeting modelling applications like SAP BPC, Anaplan, etc. ;
- High computer skills, experience working in project team of business application development;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products, especially MS project and Visio;
- Ability to coordinate the activities of a comprehensive professional development program;
- Ability to perform difficult, complex and detailed planning, reporting and communicating with multiple constituency groups, senior management, and outside entities;
- Ability to analyze situations accurately and take appropriate action; identify problems and recommend solutions;
- Full knowledge of applicable business information systems, testing methodologies, training, business system analysis and/or other applicable systems;
- Strong team player with a history of working well across Finance and IT&T organizations;
- Understanding of Agile development methodology;
- Flexible and resilient problem solver;
- Must be ambitious and result oriented;
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills.