MECHANICAL ENGINEER (IN DESIGNING)
Education and work experience:
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 2 years of work experience as Mechanical Engineer.
- To maintain the integrity of process plant and machinery design in the Karachaganak asset.
- To engineer changes and additions to machinery and plant.
- To issue high quality, cost effective designs and reports in a timely manner.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- onshore oil and gas upstream facilities;
- engineering practice for project concept selection, FEED study, detailed design follow-on engineering and closeout;
- machinery and plant installations in the oil and gas industry;
- pressure vessel design and tank design;
- heat exchanger design;
- pump sizing and specification;
- mechanical theory and its practical implementation;
- RoK and international codes, regulations and standards relating to mechanical engineering;
- the latest developments and current best practice in mechanical engineering.