Education and work experience:
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 2 years of work experience as Planning Engineer.
- Provide effective support to Line Manager in planning works for KEP1 Project.
- Responsible for coordination and submission of construction planning/progress data to support monthly progress reports and other statistical corporate data, ensuring it is accurate and reported in a timely fashion.
- Preparation, progressing and performance analysis of detailed construction schedules, including construction and (pre-) commissioning; Provide input to the development and maintenance of project planning controls systems and procedures.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- Sound understanding of construction planning from Define through to Handover to operations;
- knowledge of regulating documents such as resolutions, instructions, orders and other guiding, methodical and also regulating documents on planning, and analysis of project execution activities;
- Organisation of Company planned performance;
- Planning – documentation;
- Methods and planning procedures of company;
- Fundamentals of production processes;
- Labour law; Safety and regulations;
- PC skills with use of industry standard proprietary Project Management Software packages systems and Planning Software such as Primavera P6, MSP.