Education and work experience:
Higher education in the relevant speciality, secondary professional education in the relevant speciality or other technical, and not less than 2 years of work experience as Instrument Technician
- Carry out maintenance works on instrumentation equipment according to schedule of planned preventive maintenance;
- Maintain equipment in operable condition and according to regulatory documents of RoK (metrology, electrical facilities operation safety rules, electrical facilities structure rules) to ensure planned production volumes, quality of the product and industrial and ecological safety.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- Piping and instrumentation diagram of areas;
- Requirements of state standards of oil products on units with automated quality analysers;
- Structure of telemechanics apparatuses, setup and adjustment; equipment of telemetry and remote control connections;
- Basic oil refinery processes;
- Methods of estimates for devices and executive mechanisms; methods of adjustment of interrelated control schemes;
- Basis of radio techniques and telemechanics;
- Structure and specification of instrumentation equipment; purpose of units, operation rules, basic disassembling, maintenance and assembling techniques;
- Purpose and specification of tools and test equipment; basic measure principals on site; structure and rules of use of bench tools;
- RoK metrology legislation;
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point Show;
- Interpretation of drawing.