NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING INSPECTOR
Education and work experience:
Secondary professional education in the relevant speciality or other technical and not less than 2 years of work experience as NDT Inspector
- Execution of tests and participation in development of field equipment non-destructive testing (hereafter NDT) programs in accordance with specification, quality control and safety requirements; Participation in development of programs of risk mitigation and safe operation of field process equipment;
- Participation in provision of quality control and monitoring of process equipment according to the technical specifications, quality and safety requirements;
- NDT of process equipment at all field wide units according to specification, quality and safety requirements.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- Legislative and statutory acts of RoK, standards, requirements applied to equipment;
- Resolutions, instructions and other statutory acts of state authorities;
- Base knowledge of ASME, API, EN and ANSI standards;
- Specifications, design characteristics, application, operating modes and operation rules of the company’s equipment;
- Equipment installation, adjustment and setup methods;
- Environmental legislation principles; occupational health and safety regulations and standards;
- Computer skills, such as: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook;
- SAP Maintenance Management System;
- PowerDOCS - User Level.