CYBER SECURITY SPECIALIST
Education and work experience:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance, Legal or a related field.
- 2 or more years paid work experience in IT, Cybersecurity, Finance, Legal or related field, of which 1+ year is in Project, Budget, Cost, Contracts and Procurement, Knowledge Management experience may be concurrent.
- Facilitate Cyber Security Awareness and Training, Cyber Security Knowledge Management and Cyber Security Department’s Project Management in line with KPO Strategy and KPO Cyber Security Strategy.
- Operate along with the Cyber Security Coordinator in preparation and defence of Cyber Security Department's budget. Communicate with Contracts and Procurement Department on all contract and purchase stages.
- Register and analyse expenditures, plan and prepare financial forecasts, prepare financial reporting.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Understanding of Information Technologies systems, knowledge of аn operating systems, telecommunications, databases, applications, etc.
- Cybersecurity education and training standards, methodologies and frameworks. Cybersecurity related laws, regulations and legislations.
- Cybersecurity recommendations and best practices. Cybersecurity standards, methodologies and frameworks. Cybersecurity controls and solutions.
- Knowledge of budget preparation, tracking and its performance review processes.
- Methods of documentation preparation and indication of accounting transactions in invoices connected with assets inventory holdings and funds.
- Project management knowledges including frameworks, methodologies, processes.