Education and work experience:
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 3 years of work experience in the specialist positions as per qualification or secondary professional education in the relevant speciality and not less than 5 years of work experience in the specialist positions as per speciality.
- General technical and effective management of all commissioning activities performed on a designated area of the field;
- Verification of Workpacks when published, to key out commissioning scope, equipment required and permit requirements;
- Liaising with Construction Team, Project Managers/ Engineers, Authorities, and other KPO departments to ensure that all the permits required for commissioning activities are available and to ensure Commissioning readiness of mechanically completed systems. Liaising with Operations Directorate to ensure that all the requirements for system handover are agreed and met;
- Provide commissioning schedule to be performed by the Department employees, effective use of key assets and equipment and timely follow-up of commissioning works as per production schedules by responsible persons, and also carry out control over their performance.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- Mastery English is an advantage on this role;
- Regulatory documentation, technical procedures related to capital construction projects;
- Prospects for technical and economical development of the venture;
- Technical requirements to activities being carried on site, work procedure;
- Equipment at a construction area and operation procedure;
- Procedures and methods of technical & economical and routine planning;
- Forms and methods of work performance;
- Advanced national and foreign experience in construction sector;
- Labour Management, Production and Administration Fundamentals;
- Labour Legislation Fundamentals;
- Labour protection standards and rules;
- Able to define and make own decisions with minimal support and problem solving orientation;
- Using of innovations;
- Planning target control;
- Good communicator at all levels.