Process Control Network Engineer
Education and work experience:
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 2 years of work experience as Process Control Network Engineer.
- Contribute to the functional specification, business configuration, implementation, rollout and run and maintain activities of the PCN team portfolio of systems used in the support of production execution activities.
- Support the development of Procedures, recommended Practices and other documentation, as well as the development of metrics for automation systems cybersecurity status and connectivity requirements for business systems integration. Facilitate and strictly Control requests for end users to access the PCN. Ensure all access are reviewed frequently and any access no longer required cancelled in a timely manner.
- Support in development and preparation of ICSS and PCN interface equipment upgrades for operation; carry out scheduling of planned testing of Process Control Network security Systems and interfaces to and from the PCN to OEM external interfaces ensuring no breach of internal or external PCN security. Test and diagnostics to identify defects; manage safe timely repair or update of all Anti Cyber Attack software. Develop and maintain a full PCN Obsolescence Management Plan, schedule and matrix.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- Excellent General knowledge of principles of Operations Technology (OT), PCN architecture and Cyber security systems.
- Detailed knowledge of control & instrumentation, industrial equipment, process technology.
- PCN Software
- Principles of Industrial measurements.
- Projects feed; design and specification.
- Calibration methods for general types of instrumentation – is preferable.
- Design and specification of control systems, PLC, telemechanic,
- Full understanding and working practical knowledge of Obsolescence and functional life cycle regimes of all PCN related systems and sub systems.
- LAN Structure of automatic control system.
- HSE rules and procedures.
- ICSS & Instrumentation maintenance manuals and instructions.
- ICSS & Instrumentation passports and manufacturer recommendations;
- Work packs and executive documentation of sites;
- Computer literate; Office package;
- CADPlanning and scheduling of project deliverables.