Compliance Coordination Manager
Education and work experience:
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant specialty (legal, finance, audit, etc.) and not less than 5 years of work experience in the specialist positions as per specialty including 3 years of work experience in managerial positions.
Assist in roll-out, run and maintain the KPO Ethics & Compliance Program.
Advice the management and the staff of KPO on compliance issues:
- anti-bribery and corruption
- conflict of interest
- gifts and hospitality
- trade compliance and sanctions, and other compliance areas
Conduct third party due diligence.
Conduct compliance trainings for staff.
Participate in internal investigations and assist in carrying out post-investigation consequence management actions.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- Anti-corruption legislation of Kazakhstan
- Relevant administrative and criminal laws of Kazakhstan
- Basics of the labor legislation of Kazakhstan
- International Ethics & Compliance best practices
- US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- UK Bribery Act