Technical Safety Engineer
Education and work experience:
Higher education (Process or Chemical Engineering) is necessary. At least 2 years of work experience as Technical Safety Engineer/Process Engineer will be an advantage.
- Provide a technical engineering service to the project development process on the Karachaganak.
- Investigate technical safety issues during engineering execution process.
- Technical support to changes and additions to the existing process system.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- RoK and international codes, regulations and standards;
- good knowledge of onshore oil and gas upstream facilities design and operation;
- process safety engineering principles for chemical process facilities;
- engineering practice for project concept selection, FEED study, detailed design, and follow-on engineering and close-out;
- good knowledge of Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Assessment (HAZID, HAZOP, QRA, FERA, EERA, Dispersion modelling, SIL, SCE Identification and Performance Standards development, What If, FMEA, Check List Analysis and etc.).
- emergency shutdown, fire and gas, relief and blowdown and similar technical safety topics.