Education and work experience:
Higher education (technical or in finance/economics) and not less than 2 years of work experience as Contracts Engineer
- Development, preparation, verification and modifications of the entire supporting and technical documentation related to the existing/future contract agreements with contractor entities, forecasts and actual estimates of the work performed/planned, commitment and cost monitoring, preparation of technical evaluation plans/performance feedback reports, close-out reports, call off notices, verification of application for payments, acceptance acts, conduct internal meetings and with Contractors when required and regulated by relevant procedures etc.;
- Co-operation with Production & Maintenance and other KPO Departments in order to ensure appropriate contractual support and timely mobilization of contractors personnel/equipment on site to performed planned Company activities.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- Microsoft Packages with strong emphasis on Excel;
- Mathematical Analytical skills;
- Ability to work without constant supervision and prioritize tasks effectively to achieve targets;
- Ability to provide practical solutions of the tasks;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.