ERPS Support Analyst
Education and work experience:
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant specialty and not less than 5 years of work experience as ERP System Support Analyst
- Work closely with ERP System functional teams and user departments, understanding their business, identifying opportunities for business process improvement, requirements for new enhancements and more effective use of ERP application software.
- Provide support required for ongoing operation of ERP application software.
- Plan, lead and ensure new ERP application functionality development and implementation.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- knowledge of PC, Intel Servers, current MS Windows operating systems, current MS Office, networking;
- knowledge of ERP System environment configuration and setup;
- advanced knowledge of business and system analysis;
- knowledge of business processes in oil and gas industry;
- knowledge of formal project management.