Education and work experience:
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 2 years of work experience as CMMS Engineer
- Ensure the CMMS/SAP contains the required data to facilitate safe and reliable operations of equipment within the field.
- Provision of CMMS/SAP system and process support to end users within field.
- Maintaining CMMS integrity while monitoring and optimizing its usage and value throughout field.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- CMMS/SAP System;
- process equipment, procedures and principles of operation;
- maintenance strategies, management, and monitoring;
- maintenance manuals and work packs;
- process safety systems;
- electrical, Instrument and mechanical systems and equipment;
- statutory documentation and procedures related to technical preparation of production process;
- occupational safety rules and standards;
- proficient with IT equipment and knowledge of MS Office software;
- interpretation of business process flow charts.