Integrity Support Engineer
Education and work experience:
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 2 years of work experience as Integrity Support Engineer.
- Implement asset integrity function in KPO for all operation equipment in the Field, which is on balance of company and at nominated Plant Units in order to ensure its integrity as the part of main assets;
- Coordinate the development of advanced asset integrity, reliability methods and processes and established engineering specifications during operation;
- Put forward proposals during the development of programs and processes to ensure compliance with RoK legislative requirements, based on international standards and advanced production management methods.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- Basic plant integrity management terminology;
- Asset Integrity management software (ACET);
- Basic understanding of Risk Base Inspection methodology;
- Basic understanding of non-destructive testing methods and results;
- Plant, piping and equipment layout in the oil and gas industry;
- Piping classes, materials.