Senior Process Engineer
Education and work experience:
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 4 years of work experience in the position of Process Engineer.
- Provide process engineering services as part of the Development Engineering team up to VAR 1 including opportunities assessment, enhancement of the surface facilities performance and maintaining the integrity of process design in KPO.
- Provide expert support to the unit focal points during work preparation.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- Onshore oil & gas upstream facilities.
- Engineering practice for project concept selection, FEED study, detailed design follow-on engineering and closeout.
- Process simulation.
- RoK and international codes, regulations and standards relating to process and plant design.
- Latest developments and current best practice in process design.
- Labour management, operation and management basics in the limits of responsibility in this job description.
- Labour legislation fundamentals; occupational labour and health protection regulations.