Lead Well Test and PLT Design and Interpretation Engineer
Education and work experience:
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 5 years of work experience as per speciality
- Design and interpretation of different type of Well Testing and Production Logging in gas-condensate and oil bearing portion of the field, with an integrated approach accounting for other reservoir data sources and the different characteristic of the field.
- Address work flows and reporting standard to assure that proper communication is established with Reservoir Development, Reservoir Geology, Field Petroleum Engineering Section and all Reservoir Management groups and sections for both planning and interpretation purposes.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- reservoir engineering aspects of modelling and uncertainties, behaviour, production optimisation and data acquisition;
- regulatory and methodical materials, existing rules and instruction on operating procedure, equipment and technologies in interpretation and acquisition methods;
- Company's expected future development;
- The essentials of fields geophysics and geology;
- Purpose, design and technical characteristics of interpretation and acquisitions;
- Basics of labour organization and management;
- Basics of labour legislation; labour safety regulations