Education and work experience:
- Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant specialty and not less than 10 years of work experience in the area of Customs.
- Review KPO contracts related to the transportation of KPO goods across the customs border of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Customs Union (CU) in course of their preparation for compliance with the customs legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU).
- Review goods declarations to ensure that code of Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity (FEACN code) is correctly defined and customs payments are properly charged.
- Provision of advice to employees within the Supply Chain Directorate and user departments regarding the customs clearance of Company goods.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- International customs legislation;
- customs legislation of the RoK, CU;
- International Commercial Terms (Incoterms);
- knowledge and understanding of oil and gas equipment manufactured by leading international companies for global oil and gas projects;
- general terms and conditions of contracts related to the provision of goods;
- rules for the interpretation of the FEACN of the EAEU forms of documents for goods receipt and dispatch and the rules for their registration;
- labour management principles;
- labour legislation principles;
- labour regulations;
- labour protection regulations and norms.