Education and work experience:
Secondary professional education without any work experience requirements or basic secondary education and special training on established program and not less than 2 years of work experience as Storekeeper. Availability of slinger, forklift operator certificate is preferable.
- To carry out of works on receipt, storage and issue of material assets in the warehouses in accordance with storage conditions requirements and on the basis of KPO approved procedures. To take part in annual stock check of materials.
- To ensure safekeeping of the stored material assets, following the requirements of Internal Facilities Security Procedure on acceptance and handover of the facility under security with documentary recording in accordance with the procedure.
- To take actions for materials storage conditions improvement, complying with storage requirements to avoid damage and loss of material assets.
Necessary knowledge and skills:
- Legislation, regulatory documents regarding the warehousing;
- Organisation and technology of the warehousing;
- Stock taking organisation, required documentation for stored material assets;
- Terms of receipt, storage, issue of stored material assets;
- Scientific-technological achievements and warehousing organisation practice;
- Principals of production, labour and management organisation;
- Basis of labour legislation;
- Working instructions and regulations;
- Rules of internal labour order;
- Labour protection norms and rules.
- PC competent user (MS Word, MS Excel).